What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV, XLSX)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Budget 2015-16 Tables and Data published by Department of Finance)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data from the 2015-16 Budget are provided to assist those who wish to analyse, visualise and programmatically access the 2015-16 Budget.
Data is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Stephen Gates