What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (xls)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Publicatie van de Middelenbegroting initieel 2015 (Excel) / Publication du Budget des Voies et Moyens initial 2015 (Excel) published by Federal Public Service for Budget and Management Control (Service Public Fédéral Budget et Contrôle de la Gestion, SPF B&CG))
- Does the data exist? Yes
Budget Online webpage provides access to recent budget data in pdf and xls formats.
XLS is machine readable, the data is in bulk. I have changed the data.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Deraesara L