What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by The central databank of legislation)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Structure of laws / law books could be improved: most legislation is available in HTML, but it misses semantic markup. Jurisprudence can be searched / viewed in a flash-based application.
The submission seems to be correct.
- Kamil Gregor