What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? No(as Initial and adjusted budgets published by The federal service for budget and management control)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Begroting.be has .xls and .pdf files of the periodic reporting to the EU, summary tables of the government spending in PDF and XLS + PDF files of the detailled government spending of 2015. There is also an indication of a comprehensive dataset that should according to its description contain all transactions: http://www.begroting.be/NL/figures/Pages/databank.aspx
No transactional data available.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson