What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel, CSV, PDF)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Composition and identity GDP, Harmonised unemployment rate, Average population published by National Bank of Belgium, Statistics Belgium)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Many separate spreadsheets available, although some data is only available when making a selection using online report builder.
More data is available at http://www.census2011.be/.
Note that all statistics are also published by Eurostat. Where they are available in bulk. See https://ec.europa.eu/CensusHub2/query.do?step=selectHyperCube&qhc=false&countrycode=be This holds for every European Union Member state.
Data current but do not appear to be openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen
- Deraesara L