What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Forecast of temperature, wind and precipitation. published by The Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium)
- Does the data exist? Yes
For now, the RMI provides little information and only up to 36 hours in advance. There seems to be no historical temperature data.
In the nearby future, more data will be opened up since the RMI is a state owned company and thus should open it its data by default. (http://www.openknowledge.be/2015/07/24/green-light-for-the-belgian-federal-open-data-strategy/)
This submission is accepted as the dataset contains 3+ days of forecast data for temperature, wind, and precipitation.
- Neal Bastek
- Deraesara L