What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministry of Finance)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Budgets for years 2010 - 2015 are available. The current budget is published in 3 phases (estimates, changes, actual expenditure) and updated quaterly.
Czech national budget for 2016 has not been approved by the parliament and therefore not published (not even a framework).
The 2015 was not in the sources link. I have changed the link to the application link. The application does allow to download all of the data in a CSV format.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Jiří Táborský