What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (PC-AXIS (*.px), Excel (*.xlsx), Excel (*.xls), DBase (*.dbf), DBase in rows (*.dbf), SAS program (*.sas), Semicolon sep. (*.csv), Tab. sep. (*.csv), Comma sep. (*.csv), Matrix (*.csv), Text with layout (*.txt), Text matrix (*.txt), Time series (*.tsd), Time series batch (*.asb))
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Statistics Denmark)
- Does the data exist? Yes
First data on candidates etc. is available before election. During the election night results are made public with an estimated ten minutes delay, but not on the lowest geographical level. Full results are available when officially checked the day after the election. Historical data and data from other local elections, regional elections and referendums are available in the same manner.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen