What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (xls, csv, xml)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Does the data exist? Yes
It has to be said that the granularity of the data is not satisfying. The budget data is available as XLS in bulk and free to use as an "amtliches Werk" according to §5 Abs 1. UrhG
No change from 2014.
Changed the link to the data to the 2015 budget.
- Mor Rubinstein
- walter palmetshofer