What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (API, json)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministry of Administrative Reform and e-Governance)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Expenses are published as part of the “Clarity” program of Law 3861/2010, which introduced for the first time in Greece the obligation to publish all the decisions of government and all administrative entities on the Internet.
Submission is correct
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- Sotiris Karampatakis