What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as National Budget 2014-15 (Pink Book) published by Treasury / Isle of Man Government)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Other national statistics are available from the Treasury Economic Affairs Division (generally equivalent to Office of National Statistics): http://www.gov.im/about-the-government/departments/treasury/economic-affairs-division/
There is also a well organised independent apolitical CSO/PMO Positive Action Group with topical analysis: http://positiveactiongroup.org/index.php?option=com_attachments&task=download&id=74
I have checked this submission and it is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Graeme Jones