What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as De Budget published by Ministère des Finances)
- Does the data exist? Yes
How detailed do the descriptions have to be? Is something like http://www.budget.public.lu/lu/budget2016/am-detail enough?
I have reviewed the data and it is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Guillaume Rischard