What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Koninklijk Nederlands Meteorologisch Instituut)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Here (http://www.knmi.nl/nederland-nu/weer/verwachtingen) you can find 5 days forecast, including temperature, precipitation and wind direction. As for historic data, you can get it from here (http://www.knmi.nl/nederland-nu/klimatologie/daggegevens), either per station, or all stations combined for the current year. The data is in CSV format, with some headers and meta data in the beginning of the file.
This submission is accepted as the dataset contains 5+ days of forecast data for temperature, wind, and precipitation.
- Neal Bastek
- Tarek Amr