What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV,HTML,EXCEL,PDF,TSV)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Portal de Reportes Financieros, Base de datos BOOST, Gastos - Administración Central y Entidades Descentralizadas published by Ministerio de Hacienda - Sub Secretaría de Estado de Administración Financiera ,email@example.com)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data available at the SPIR portal 1 is provided with low granular level, it not seems to be complete but it is up-to-date and well formatted. It is also easy to share. Howerver, it only works on Firefox.
There is another tools maintained by the Ministerio de Hacienda, called the Boost database  that contains budget information from 2003 until 2014.
About the license, the Paraguayan FOI law, and the presidential decree that regulares this law  establishes an open license for the budget data.
I have checked the data and it is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Juan Pane