What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning published by Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Does the data exist? Yes
not seem to be VOCs measurement
- yar michl
- Pinar Dag